The Fix Studio & Cafe
Tucked into cycling and running studio and dog friendly coffee shops near me inside and out, The Fix Studio & Cafe has just what the doctor ordered to start your day on a high note. If your dog is good, she can get a free treat; if *you* are good, you might get to meet the studio poodle, Mavis!
In The Loop Coffee Company and coffee shops in Minneapolis
Voted Best Dog-Friendly Coffee shops in Minneapolis in our inaugural Sidewalk Dog Awards, In The Loop Coffee Company, is the place to indulge in organic coffees, teas, smoothies, pastries, soups, sandwiches, breakfast items, and best of all, petting good poppers! There are organic doggo treats on best coffee shops in Minneapolis, and we think the new gallery wall of four-legged patrons is absolutely perfect.
Diamonds Coffee Shoppe
Nestled in the heart of the arts district, Diamonds coffee shops st paul boasts the best coffee shops in st paul bar and full menu topped off with games, kitschy decor, and comfy couches. Come for the atmosphere, stay for seconds on the cinnamon rolls.
Glam Doll Donuts
Enjoy delicious donuts and plenty of vegan options surrounded by retro glamour. The team at Glam Doll makes dang good sweet treats and lets us drool over ’em alongside our pups. Their latest tail-wagging creation? The Glam *Dog* Donut, a donut created just for pups from pumpkin, whole wheat flour, eggs, peanut butter, honey, and cinnamon.
Dogwood Coffee Co.
If you ‘n Dog are already regular walkers at dog-friendly Calhoun Square, we want you to know this place is the most chill spot to refuel together. Grab a cup for you, a treat from the counter for your ride or die, and then do a good sit-stay before you wag over to H&M so she can sniff out those paws bandanas.
Know of another dog-friendly Minneapolis coffee shop? (Or heck, one in St. Paul? We’re always lookin’!) Woof at us in the comments.
1. Bark! Espresso
- Dog-themed loop coffee shops
- The not only dog-friendly but private rooms available by reservation
- Get your dog’s face in your latte!
2. C & P Coffee
- Dogs allowed on the back patio
- Old Craftsman house in West Seattle—very homey
- Holds events like live music, poetry readings, and open mics
3. Kaladi Brothers Coffee
- Dogs allowed on the outdoor patio
- Well-behaved, leashed dogs allowed inside
- Offers dog treats!
- Customers rave about the coffee at this Capitol Hill standby
4. The Station
- Beacon Hill coffee shop with lots of dog lovers!
- Adirondack chairs out front for lounging with your dog
- Right across the side street from the Beacon Hill light rail station
5. Porchlight Coffee & Records
- Outdoor seating area allows dogs
- Dog-friendly staff and great service
- Vinyl addicts will enjoy the record selection
6. Joe Bar
- Dogs are allowed on the patio
- They also serve beer, wine, and lunch
- Patrons recommend Nutella crepes with coffee
7. Ampersand Cafe
In West Seattle
2536 Alki Ave SW, Seattle, WA 98116
- Both the patio and inside are dog-friendly
- Located on Alki Beach
- Serves coffee, food, beer and wine
8. Caffe Vita
- Many locations, including Seward Park, have dog treats at the counter
- Known for artisan lattes
- They roast their own beans on-site